This best Archos 7 Video Converter is the best video converter for Archos 7. With it, you can own the video to Archos 7 Home Tablet converting functions. What’s more, the tool also supply you with some editing functions, so you can split file by presetting time-length, outputting with exact file to fit for your Archos 7 Home Tablet, and so on.
This Archos 7 Video Converter is a powerful yet easy-to-use application that can convert video to Archos 7 Home Tablet compatible video and audio formats. It totally supports popular Archos 7 Home Tablet formats such as mp4, mp3, wma, wav. It directly converts video stream at the bottom of the operating system, so the output files keep high quality and the conversion speed is fast.
Key Functions of Archos 7 Video Converter
1. Convert all the popular video and audio formats to MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4) video and MP3, WMA, M4A, WAV audio for all the Archos 7 Home Tablet versions.
2. Video Splitter, which allows you to get any time-length clips from your video sources. You can get it by set the exact time or just drag the slider bar.
3. Video Cropper, which allows you to crop video play region and adjust the output aspect ratio to get the perfect playing effect.
4. Merge your selected video sources into one file after conversion for you to enjoy successively.
5. You can preview the original video and output video effect at the same time and adjust the video effects by modifying the video Contrast, Brightness, Saturation
6. Set multiple output formats for source file for converting at the same time
How to Use Archos 7 Video Converter
Step 1; Free download, install and run it on you computer as follow:
Step 2: Click “Add Video” to load the video file you want to deal with, batch mode is available here.
Step 3: Select the “Archos 7 Home Tablet Video” as the output format in the Profile area. And you can click “Settings” to check the paprameters:
Step 4: Press the “Convert” button to begin to convert video to Archos 7 movies.
OS Supported: Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7
CPU: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above
RAM: 512MB RAM or more